Monday, December 19, 2011

I think we are ready for the big day. Finished the Christmas Program at church yesterday. We had a great time and the children singing was just beautiful. I did the movie for the program and everyone was very complimentary about it. So I guess I did a good job. Anyway, I love making movies and will try to keep improving. The big day is our family Christmas party on Tuesday night. We are having it early because Joanna and Klifton are going out of town. Also Jennifer and Luke are going to a family party with his family. We have all the gifts ready and all the food ready.

1 comment:

  1. We loved the Christmas Program! Thank you for all of your hard work. The video was great! Also, it was so neat how y'all incorporated the little ones. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete