Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Family Tree

The Family Tree

Where did you come from? That's a question that everyone ask. I have been delving into our family tree
and 

have found some very interesting stuff about the family. I will be sharing some of these in this blog and 

future blogs. That is my maiden name, Dunshie. This is in a cemetery in Beaumont, Texas. This

headstone stands near an area

where several of my relatives are buried. I went on a trip not to long ago and did some cemetery visits

and took pictures.





My great grandfather.


Some people may think this is uninteresting and a waste of time. I really enjoy finding and reading 

stories of my past relatives. I will include some stories next week about some who traveled from

 the Nederlands. Come back and visit next Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment